- Leverage various technologies to improve feedback and delivery by deploying containerized systems and services in support of operational efficiencies, and work with teams to build self-supported, sustainable operational ecosystems.
- Coordinate and assist teams in building competencies with infrastructure using object oriented programming and configuration management domain specific language.
- Build platforms that teams can leverage to accelerate innovation in the areas of reliability, scalability and velocity.
- Design and maintain software development and software operation toolchains.
- Collaborate with infrastructure, operations and application support teams to adopt new approaches to their work as well as analyze system performance and reliability and make necessary recommendations.
- Write code to automate processes that meets customer needs.
Responsible for building innovation in the areas of distributed system flow and resilience, and continuous feedback and delivery. Creating efficiency and cultural transformation through the curation of new systems and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience with software engineering, enterprise operations support, object oriented programming, automation, consulting with internal customers, cloud based enterprise-grade cloud systems management and full stack engineering.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, Nginx, HAProxy, Elasticsearch, MariaDB, GoLang and Python.
- Dynatrace and Splunk experience preferred.
- PEGA, VMware, Linux experience preferred.
Is Relocation Available? No
Are you open to sponsorship? No
This position is: New Position
Is there a possibility to work remote? No
Is there equity? No
Are there flexible work hours? No
Does this position have direct reports? No