VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an IT Audit Manager with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
The Manager is responsible for auditing information systems, platforms, IT infrastructure and operating procedures in accordance with established professional standards. They evaluate IT operations in terms of risk to the organization reviewed and assist management in the establishment of the appropriate internal controls.
Additionally, they determine and recommend improvements in current risk management controls and
implementation of system changes or upgrades.
- Utilize thorough knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures to assess complex information systems
- Apply information systems control concepts in a wide variety of complex technology settings
- Assess complex information technology and identify risks which warrant audit attention
- Evaluate information system audit results from management's perspective, even when defined criteria or standards do not exist.
- Evaluate overall audit results, weighing the relevancy, accuracy, and perspective of conclusions against the accumulated audit evidence
- Effectively communicate audit results, both verbally and in writing, to the recipient
- Identify opportunities for improvements for clients
- Assist with proposals and business development calls
- Additional Duties included but not limited to:
- Provide appropriate levels of supervision and quality assurance review to assess that work performed by others is competently performed and meets established standards
- Manage and coach subordinates, as they perform assessments, to evaluate controls and execute audit procedures
- Participate and lead business development activities
- Remain active in such organizations as ISACA, IIA, etc.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or minimum of 10 years of related technical, audit, risk and direct management experience
- Minimum 7+ years’ of direct experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Information Technology Audit, Technology Risk, Technology operations and/or support
- Minimum 3 years of direct management experience
- Experience with various infrastructure platforms, technology architectures and application configurations required
- Strong understanding of IT risk assessments and controls reviews
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley compliance, COBIT/ITIL frameworks, Service Organization Control (SOC1, SOC2)
- Foreign language a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Well-developed analytical and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong business ethics and willingness to adhere to stringent professional standards
- Strong background in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Access
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)