Analysis of data analytics and reporting requirements and build, test and maintain data analytics solutions. This will be a technical role. Must understand working with databases and pulling data. Will need to understand BI and programming of queries. Will work with analyst in providing them with the data they need. This person will need to pull out the data and consolidate and put it on the database so they have access to it.
Duties and Requirements of the Job:
- Gather, analyze and document reporting and data analytics requirements.
- Analyze enterprise data and planning for aggregation and normalization.
- Build Analytics Tools (BI Cubes, Tabular Analysis, Dashboards and Reports).
- Create and update Databases and Analytics Schema.
- Provide technical support for data analytics tools and database functions.
- Identify Valuable Data Sources and Automate Data Collection Processes.
- Propose Solutions and Strategies to Business Challenges.
Skills/Knowledge Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Must know SQL and SSIS; SSAS is a plus.
- Knowledge of database system, SQL language, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Analytics Services.
- Knowledge of BI and data science concepts, star schema and tabular BI, data warehouse and lakes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio for Development of analytics services.
- Understanding of Microsoft Power BI or similar analytics visualization tools.
- Knowledge of ERP Systems (Infor BPCS/ERPlx) and manufacturing and supply chain business processes.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Application and Microsoft Operating Systems (Desktop and Server).
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Systems Analysis — Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Educational Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Field or Equivalent Experience
None / Some Travel Required