Published: June 30, 2020
- First line support troubleshooting; responds to requests for technical assistance by phone, in person, and through email.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues including, but not limited to user computers, peripherals, and manufacturing interactive systems.
- Log all Help Desk interactions, requests, and document resolutions.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose remote users’ connectivity issues with VPN, Email, Internet, and more.
- Remote IT support for all US sites based out of our Union, Missouri facility.
- Scheduled travel to remote sites periodically for project and user support.
- Contribute as a flexible team player in collaboration with the global IT team.
- Willingness to fit work commitments across global time zones.
- Participate in a scheduled server maintenance rotation.
- Load images onto new computer systems and setup user profiles.
- Welcome and Onboarding of new users and assist admins with offboarding tasks.
- Provide cell phone training on Apple devices.
- Provide computer and logistical support for classroom trainings.
- Generate requisitions and track acquisitions of new hardware and software purchases.
- Customer focus, internal and external, and support to global users to maintain data integrity.
- Other duties as assigned in addition to this list.
Required Education and Experience:
- Experience with software installation and workstation support.
- Basic knowledge of Windows 7, 8, and 10 Operating Systems including setup and configuration.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and the desire to get the job right the first time.
- Experience in training and developing end-user documentation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Associates degree or equivalent IT experience.
- Available to travel up to 30%.