Position Objective: Demonstrate the skills necessary to achieve recruitment of information technology personnel, able to use communication, marketing, and unique tools necessary to find, engage and place professionals in direct, contract and contract-to-hire IT positions.
- Use proven methods to find IT personnel to meet defined job/career profiles provided by our clients
- Source, interview, screen, and test applicants to determine their skill set and individual characteristics to assess placement opportunities
- Contact and meet candidates to solicit and source IT professionals
- Utilize our internal data base, online job boards, Social media tools and other means to source and identify candidates for current and future needs
- Work with VantageLinks sales personnel and account managers to understand client needs and open positions.
- 1-3 years of experience as an IT Recruiter (preferably in an agency)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong dedication to excellence in all aspects of work ethics
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-task, team environment
- Self-starter, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, or a business-related field preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary plus commission, bonuses, outstanding Medical & Dental insurance, Long & short term disability insurance, Accidental death and dismemberment insurance, life insurance, paid time off (vacation, sick, holidays) Cafeteria plan (Flexible Spending Account - medical and child care), 401(k) with a company match, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), outstanding recruiting tools (state of the art Applicant Tracking system (ATS), job boards, etc.), dedicate recruiting support administrator, relaxed yet professional work environment. We have on-site gym, cafeteria, covered parking and more.
We are centrally located One City Place in Creve Coeur by Olive and I-270.