Published: November 15, 2019
List of responsibilities/tasks:
- Support new and continued development of the Encor Loyalty & Incentives Platforms.
- Develop, build, deploy and configure applications
- Participates in Agile Software Development Life Cycle across a team
- Follow InComm standards and best practices, for logging, code review
- Ensure compliance with OWASP, PCI, SOC2, HIPPA, HITRUST.
- Support production deployments
- Ensure appropriate monitoring and alerting is in place prior to production deployments.
- Provide unit testing to ensure quality of builds in a continuous integration environment.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of projects, including effective use of version control, build management, unit testing, and issue tracking software
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work with innovative solutions
- Work effectively in a team environment to produce good quality and timely results
- Customer Service orientation
- Check and verify the applications are running and functioning properly after system updates
- Support after-hours coverage/escalation & support on-call rotation
Years of experience needed:
- 1-2 years
Degrees, certifications required or special training:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
Additional requirements/qualifications (skills/knowledge required):
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work
- Focus with the full lifecycle of software development including use of version control tools, build
management, unit testing, issue tracking software (e.g. SVN, Confluence, JIRA)
Excellent organizational skills, self-administration, attention to detail
- Required Experience with some of the technologies listed below:
- Java 1.8
- Oracle, SQL
- XML, JSON, SAML Oath2
- REST Services
- API Management frameworks
- CI\CD, CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild, AWS cloud experience a plus
- Possesses problem-solving skill and critical thinking
Strong verbal and written communication, and interpersonal interactions (ability to foster a cooperative work environment)
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Experience supporting customers.
- Ability to effectively manage time