VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Jr. Bus. System Support Analyst - CRM with one of our premier clients.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Responsible for developing and maintaining software for the organization's automation and applications related to business and IT operations.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Develop and implement new software programs according to functional and security requirements.
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
• Clearly and regularly communicate with management and team members.
• Design and update software databases.
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• Able to create and execute short to medium term strategies.
• Performs root cause analysis of moderately complex issues and determines the best course of action to remedy the problem.
• Prepare documentation to support the development and use of newly developed software.
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
• Maintaining familiarity with industry trends and software development best practices.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Organization - Adequately plan, organize, communicate, and execute an array of activities from simple tasks and complex projects to deliver results in a timely and fiscally responsible manner with personal accountability.
• Interactions With Others - Must be a team player who interacts well with other members of the IT, Software Engineering and other company associates. Must seek out, share information, and develop trust and rapport with coworkers at all levels in the organization.
• Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others ideas and tries new things.
• Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
• Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals. Demonstrate persistence and overcome obstacles. Measure self against standard of excellence. Take calculated risks to accomplish goals.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Working Relationships - Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
• Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Qualified Candidates Will Possess the Following:
• Bachelor's Degree in Management/Computer Information Systems (MIS/CIS), Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies with minimal support and guidance.
• Self-driven education to stay abreast of current software development tools and technologies.
• Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
• Must have the following computer skills: Basic system administration, understanding of Active Directory, General Windows Administration, General UNIX Administration, General Networking, and Basic Network and SQL database administration.