Lead Database Developer
Responsible for developing and supporting SQL Server database solutions within both the production and development environments. Also responsible for leading an assigned team of developers on their assigned projects/implementations.
- Create, troubleshoot, and maintain stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions.
- Debug and modify SSIS packages and SSRS reports and design/configure reporting services using RS configuration manager.
- Develop and support XML/XLS schemas.
- Perform database and code migrations and track the requests within the internal SharePoint Workflows.
- Develop sufficient knowledge of the current IT applications and technology such that solutions developed meet the division’s objectives.
- Develop and enforce the division’s IT application standards.
- Lead and mentor team members on assigned projects and implementations.
- Advanced level of self-sufficiency and initiative working on database projects.
- Advanced level of analytical, organizational, documentation, and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, deadline-oriented environment. Advanced level of knowledge of .NET and legacy applications that interact with SQL.
- Intermediate understanding of Entity Framework and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Database development experience.
- Advanced level of knowledge of managing multiple Microsoft SQL Server databases on large systems.
- Advanced level of knowledge of monitoring and tuning databases.
- Advanced level of knowledge of Transactional SQL and stored procedures.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of experience in developing windows and/or web-based SQL applications.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Medical and Child Care expenses
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Leave Allowance
- Training Reimbursements
- Direct Deposit