VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Lead MuleSoft Technical Consultant with one of our premier clients.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Seeking a strong Technical Consultant that is able to contribute individually as well as lead projects and assist in growing our practice.
Strongest preference is to those with a well-rounded skillset involving client-facing experience and working as part of a very dynamic MuleSoft Solutions team.
The candidate should have a strong background in API’s, complex integration development and architecting n-tier applications.
Need to have strong communication skills able to participate as well as lead both technical and non-technical discussions.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience working as an Integration Solution Architect and 2+ with Mulesoft product Suite
- Hands on experience with MuleSoft 3.7+ with both on-premises servers and CloudHub.
- Experience with full project life cycle, requirement analysis, design, development, test and support.
- Expert knowledge in XML, SOAP, WSDL, RAML
- Hands on experience in large scale SOA design, development, and deployment.
- Experience with API management technology
- Familiar with JSE/JEE and Maven technology.
- Experience with common enterprise security protocols
- Experience with Presales, Collateral and Interviewing to assist with Internal Practice Development.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with leadership capability.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certification in Mulesoft
About Our National Mulesoft practice
Client’s Emerging Platform Solutions (EPS) combines client’s API Management, Integration and IoT practices. Our centers of excellence around API/SOA/Integration combine deep technology and management consulting skills with the experience to deliver business value to our clients.
Emerging Platform Solutions (EPS) – API Management practice delivers enterprise-level solutions and services in the API and API management space which has quickly become one of the cornerstones of the modern IT landscape. Our group has been at the forefront of Client’s integration services for the last 15 years delivering large-scale, mission-critical middleware implementations in healthcare, telecom, energy, and many other verticals. The extension of APIs and API management is a natural evolution for the skills of our talented team of consultants.
Our EPS – API Management practice is a dynamic, fast-growing team that combines deep expertise with in-depth understanding of APIs and API Management, the value it provides, and the capabilities it enables in technology application areas like mobile, microservices, and IOT.