VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Manager Financial Reporting with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
The Manager Financial Reporting uses specialized expertise to maintain financial and accounting records for the company. This includes accounting and financial reporting responsibilities, such as preparing financial statements, coordinating with internal and external auditors to complete audit requests, researching technical accounting application, developing accounting policies and procedures, performing monthly journal entries and account reconciliations.
- External reporting.
- Technical accounting research.
- Solves complex problems.
- Takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Works well independently and is able to identify when complex items need to be escalated internally.
- Represents Financial Reporting as someone with strong technical accounting skills.
- Interacts with internal and external personnel on technical accounting matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with 5–8 years relevant experience or Master’s degree with 3-5 years relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail and exemplary organizational skills are critical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage a heavy workload.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Experience working with cross functional departments to research and resolve issues using innovative solutions.
- Thorough understanding of business operations and processes required.
- Focus on quality and service.