Manager, Warehouse Operations
In this position, you will need to learn how we do things now, use your past experience at different companies with supply chain and as users of the ERP system to help the business re-engineer the current business practices. This includes knowing how larger scale ERP systems work enough to understand and contribute to the Supply Chain SME team on how we will need to do business differently, using business workflows to help take us from an older business process that align with our older version of Prism & JD Edwards to new business processes and best practices to take us to a new version of Dynamics 365. This team will be collaborating with many groups and people within the organization to include the Operational Excellence Team who is leading the business process re-engineering efforts and with the IT ERP Implementation Team.
The Manager of Warehouse Operations is responsible for all warehouse functions including Receiving, Storage, Issuance and Shipping of products and components in all company warehouse facilities. This role provides leadership to Warehouse Supervisors and Material Handler colleagues to ensure inventory accuracy and support of production operations across all manufacturing facilities. The Warehouse Manager is responsible for ensuring that all warehouse operations are conducted in accordance with cGMP’s following all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). This role will also provide data administration in support of the Material Review Board.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant distribution, warehousing or manufacturing experience demonstrating success in positions of increasing complexity, preferably in a GMP environment.
- OR 15+ years of relevant distribution, warehousing or manufacturing experience in a GMP environment.
- Experience in one or more Supply Chain disciplines (e.g. planning, contract administration, inventory management, and/or ERP system usage).
- Demonstrated leadership capability.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication skills (oral and in written form).
- Must possess basic math skills and computer skills.
- Ability to organize, problem solve and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience performing inventory management transactions and reporting within an ERP system, experience with PRISM ERP is preferable.
- Extensive warehouse management experience with a larger company with multiple warehouses.
- Extensive supply chain knowledge to include Purchasing, Manufacturing Planning & Scheduling, Category Service Management, etc.
- Strong ERP knowledge as a supply chain professional to include the lifecycle of Purchase Orders, receiving components, quarantining products, and storage and shipping finished goods.
- ERP knowledge should be on a large name ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, etc.
- Must be a strong communicator and decision maker with tact in helping people to accept change.
- Must be able to write Workflows for as-is and to-be processes.
- Full “large-company” warehouse management skills.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Medical and Child Care expenses
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Leave Allowance
- Direct Deposit
- Life and Disability Insurance