We are looking for a Marketing Associate position that will have a strong focus on email. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the position will focus on a collective goal aimed at optimizing email communications & help with tracking logistics to both gain more interest from attendees to community events and summit and ensure partners receive all pertinent information leading up to the event or summit. The position requires someone who is well organized and has an affinity to work with and optimize processes.
- Coordinate email production with all stakeholders (copywriters, graphic designers, and management team).
- Ensure quality assurance and accuracy of all emails.
- Participate in the improvement of marketing campaigns by identifying and reporting on email insights.
- Assist with the maintenance of automated email workflows within CRM (HubSpot).
Graphics / Design 30%
- Assist with creation and updating templated designs in Canva.
- Creative graphic assistance for social & email graphics.
- Create, update, and populate monthly email metrics reports, and provide support performing various analysis tied the performance of the channel.
- Assist in monitoring and maintain the Email Schedule and deliverable deadline tracking.
Marketing Program Support 10%
- Assist in planning and logistics for marketing programs and campaigns.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to track program deadlines and deliverables from customers and clients.
- Assist in CRM and list management in support of different marketing channels including emails, phone and others.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or at 3+ years’ experience in an enterprise B2B marketing role.
- Previous work experience in email and/or outbound marketing communications, an asset.
- Intermediate knowledge of in Excel/Google Sheets.
- Knowledge of HTML is an asset.
- Previous experience in HubSpot CRM and Stripo Email template builder, an asset.
- Previous experience in WordPress an asset.
- Highly organized, methodical, and process-driven individual, demonstrating a drive to continuously improve and apply learning on an ongoing basis.