Published: June 15, 2023
- Design, implement, manage, maintain the company's enterprise network infrastructure.
- Interact with and manage vendor relationships and contracts.
- Participate in both project-based work and ad-hoc troubleshooting as needed.
- Proactively identify areas for improved performance and potential vulnerabilities and recommend and/or take steps for remediation.
- Produce clear and accurate documentation and topology maps.
- Provide after-hours support as required and be able to identify critical issues that require urgent response. Occasional evening or weekend work, as needed, to maintain 24/7 operation of the network. May travel three or four times per year, as needed, to support Client’s operations in other locations.
- Provide advanced end-user support as necessary.
- Perform daily monitoring to ensure the availability and integrity of key infrastructure resources.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in designing, implementing, managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting current and future network systems.
- Ability to utilize various security and monitoring tools to monitor for network abnormalities.
- Ability to manage the company’s voice, data, transport, and cloud networks for various domestic and international locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- CCNP strongly preferred, or CCNA with 5+ years of experience in network-focused infrastructure experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in well-known protocols and standards (i.e., VLANs, Spanning-Tree, OSPF, BGP, DNS, 802.1x, IPsec).
- Must have experience with Cisco equipment and appliances; proficient with Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, NX-OS, ASA and Firepower FTD.
- Must have experience with network monitoring tools.
- Must possess a general working knowledge of Microsoft systems, specifically Active Directory; LDAP knowledge is also helpful.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a very strong troubleshooting methodology to tackle issues efficiently.
- Must be self-starting and self-sufficient to complete tasks promptly and effectively.
- Managing network access control (NAC) systems, including Cisco ISE (or similar) highly desired.
- Network security certifications or skill is a plus.
- Understanding of Software Defined Networking is a plus.
- Tuition Reimbursement/ Educational Assistance
- Free Onsite Fitness & Recreation Center
- Profit Sharing Plan & Trust
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paternal and Adoption Leave
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- Personal Time