Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off-the-shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs.
- Contribute to overall solution design.
- Responsible for build and test of applications.
- Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience. Healthcare experience a plus.
- Experience working with COBOL, JAVA, JSP, Supertool, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, etc. Amisys, Facets or other claims management system experience a plus.
- Experience working with C#, ASP.Net, Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML.
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedures preferred.
- PEGA experience preferred.
Is Relocation Available? Yes, nationwide.
Are you open to sponsorship? No.
This position is: New Position.
Is there a possibility to work remote? No.
Is there equity? No.
Are there flexible work hours? No.
Does this position have direct reports? No.
Describe how this position fits in your organization.
This role will work on the company’s core systems and develop in PEGA.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
SQL and Java.
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
You will be part of a growing company who is a leader in healthcare.