**Must have experience in injection molding.
We are a leading manufacturer of products from recycled plastics, mainly pallets and boxes for transport and warehouse logistics. More than 700 employees work at different locations in the United States, Germany, Belgium and Spain. We are looking for a Plant Manager for our North American operations in St. Louis, Missouri.
For us, future-oriented product development means integrating foreseeable economic and social developments and their effects on the sales and logistics of goods. We feel that the balance between ecology and economy in production and product development are an important aspect of our corporate mission. This balance goes hand in hand with the needs of its employees and the responsibility they have to their surroundings.
- Responsible for all production departments including plastic injection molding, mold shop, recycling, maintenance, QA, safety and reporting to the President of North America
- Synchronization between all operational departments
- Development and management of supplier relationships
- Responsible for Safety and Quality Management
- Implementation of KPI's and assurance of alignment with management processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a plant management level role
- Professional experience in plastic industries, specifically injection molding
- Successful track record in implementing strategies for cost reduction, quality improvement, on-time delivery and inventory management
- Strong general business acumen and sound understanding for financial analysis
- Proven operations leadership and management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High integrity and strong ethics