Published: May 25, 2023
Product Development Project Manager
- Ensure the successful completion of multiple new product development projects on time and within scope.
- Define key project deliverables such as cost targets, schedule, resources, and risks.
- Manage the cross functional team and business processes to define key milestones and ensure timely decisions.
- Facilitate consistent communications between cross-functional team members and stakeholders to ensure productive outcomes.
- Collect, categorize, and prioritize feedback from prototype builds to drive efficient design iterations.
- Prepare and deliver executive level communication highlighting project progress.
- Proactively analyze and provide suggestions for improvements related to project management process, tools, and resources.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager with experience leading complex projects within a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Engineering related field is preferred. Other degrees will be considered with relevant experience.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong understanding of product development processes, tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proven leadership within a matrix organization.
- Ability to inspire innovation and motivate others.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills.
- Up to 10% domestic travel required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Experience in sheet metal fabrication and assembly processes.
- 7 + years of experience in Project Management.
- Tuition Reimbursement/ Educational Assistance
- Free Onsite Fitness & Recreation Center
- Profit Sharing Plan & Trust
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paternal and Adoption Leave
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- Personal Time