VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Production Supervisor with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Market leader with over 30 years’ experience in stored value cards for the casino and amusement industry and other applications. Operates in over 4000 locations worldwide including North America, Asia, Latin America, Middle East, Europe, Australia, Africa and New Zealand. Is looking for a Production Supervisor to manage the daily responsibilities of the production floor.
Manager up to 20 full time and temporary production workers at any given time. Coordinate with customer service, sales, accounting departments and shipping and receiving to correctly fill client orders.
- 10 + years of experience in a manufacturing or production floor environment.
- Experience with metal fabrication and circuit boards.
- ERP experience.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Team player with a customer service focus.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Forward thinker with the ability to adapt to existing processes but have the knowledge to take production to the next level using best industry practices.
- Excellent writing skills needed for documentation of processes and procedures.
- Understanding of assembly and testing of hardware parts and devices.
- Highest attention to quality and experience in a quality control environment.
- Ability to meet critical product deadlines through leadership, process and creativity.
Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing and/or Electronics