VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an IT Infrastructure Analyst with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Lead the design, build, test and maintenance of scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Analysts, Application Software Developers, and Application Software Engineers.
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs.
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process.
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Project lead and training experience required.
- Software quality assurance testing experience and expert experience with test automation and tools utilized in healthcare industry.
- Expert experience in writing Java script, VB Script and eScript.
- Expert knowledge of version control systems such as SVN.
- Expert skills in SQL data retrieval from a relational database.
- Experienced in Agile methodology.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Must be able to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Looking for a Developer with scripting experiencing and C# exp. and Automation tester who can write scripts for testing