VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Project Lead ASE (Core Systems) JAVA with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
- Responsible for building Company’s Identity and Access Management systems on several highly visible projects.
- Responsible for infrastructure support and operations, system administration, configuration and development of Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems which may include IDM, MFA, SSO/Federation, Access Management, and PAM applications/systems.
- Responsible for IAM release management and integration of IAM platforms with enterprise applications (target systems)
- Understands complex business and information technology management processes
- Strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities as this a new team and program for the company with a very healthy backlog of projects, several of which the C-Suite executives are familiar with.
- The position will focus on one of several large enterprise projects, affecting over 40,000 identities.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of related experience. Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field. Expert knowledge of JAVA, JSP, BeanShell, Supertool, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, etc.
- Strong expertise working through a structured SDLC with the ability to mentor and lead junior developers
- Familiarity with Oracle Weblogic, JBOSS, Tomcat, Glassfish or IBM WebSphere a plus
- Experience in managing deployments of at least one identity and access management product such as: SailPoint, RSA IMG (Aveska), IBM Tivoli Identity Manager and/or Access Manager, Oracle IAM/IDM, OEM, CA/Netegrity SiteMinder/IdentityMinder, Sun Identity Manager and/or Access Manager.
- Experience with one or more directories such as Active Directory, IBM Directory Server, SunONE Directory Server, CA Directory, Novell e-Directory, RadiantLogic, or Oracle Internet Directory
- Familiarity with one or more databases such as Oracle, MS SQL, mySQL
- As a government contractor, this position requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
As a government contractor, this position requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security Java and scripting development experience required. 5+ years’ experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems. Strong Java development experience Experience with BeanShell
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Technical architecture experience integrating identity and access management software into enterprise infrastructure and applications. • Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas: - Single Sign On & Web Access Management - Identity Federation - Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience - Access/Resource Provisioning - Role Base Access Control - Multi-Factor Authentication - Identity Governance and Access Reviews - External (Customer/Partner) Identity Experience in managing deployments of at least one identity and access management product such as: SailPoint, RSA IMG (Aveska), IBM Tivoli Identity Manager and/or Access Manager, Oracle IAM/IDM, OEM, CA/Netegrity SiteMinder/IdentityMinder, Sun Identity Manager and/or Access Manager.