VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Project Lead ASE - Java, Go with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of related experience. Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- This position will be supporting a Federal government contract, therefore it requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security.
Java, RESTful API's, Oracle, Mongo, Go Lang IDE (IntelliJ preferred, or Eclipse), Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket, Rancher, C#, Unix, Windows, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Kafka, Zookeeper, SQL, Swagger, helmcharts, Jira, Postman, Studio 3t, Confluence, troubleshooting, tuning and performance.
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
Director, Information Technology
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
At least 5 years of Java experience. Working knowledge or experience of Golang.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Project Lead experience in a large enterprise environment. Preferred Technologies: Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket, Rancher, C#, Unix, Windows, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Kafka, Zookeeper, SQL, Swagger, helmcharts, Jira, Postman, Studio 3t, Confluence, troubleshooting, tuning and performance.