Published: January 3, 2023
Our client is looking to add a project manager/estimator due to their growing needs. In this job, you will:
- Manage project manhours and costs on current project.
- Project Coordination – coordinate materials and delivery, scheduling, and inventory.
- Coordinate approval drawings and take care of submittals required.
- Job site visits/delivery.
- Manage project responsible for iron workers.
- Work on bids – bid preparation, structural, misc. steel, metal buildings, and bid takeoff.
- 0-3 years’ experience in the construction industry, preferable still construction.
- 0-2 years of previous bid takeoff experience a plus.
- Verbal Communication skills.
- Excel/Word/outlook computer skills.
- PDF files/plan review.
Nice to Haves
- College Degree.
- Familiarity or experience with Bluebeam Revu.
- Blues Fan.
- Medical Insurance (80%)
- Union Holidays
- Annual Bonus
- Sick Days
- Sick Leave