Immediate opportunity for a molecular biologist or protein chemist familiar with Antibody Conjugation & Modification expertise. Full time is preferred however we may consider the right person part time. Salary is commensurate with experience and contribution to the team.
Our team is fast growing. VantageLinks and IQRM R&D Division is developing a breakthrough method to aid COVID19 patient treatment. This is a long-term position with expanding opportunities in a company well regarded across the U.S. and among regulatory agencies. With over 20 years of new product commercialization we aim to succeed.
A rapidly growing biotech start-up with patents issued and pending is seeking a person skilled in the processes of conducting novel laboratory protein assay development. The successful candidate will have experience using novel methods of enzyme conjugation across multiple protocols to perform the following functions: protein conjugation to alkaline phosphatase, Fab generation, characterization, and purification. The person must be familiar with and have completed a series of ELISA assay developments and be capable of working with a microarray and multiplexing assays. The work includes conjugating novel antibodies with key detection molecules. Experience with antibody modification is a plus.
Please provide details of your relevant experience, work history, education and salary requirements. This is a full time position but part time would be considered for the right person having exceptional attention to timelines and the necessary laboratory protocols.
- Work in the laboratory - maintaining COVID19 safety.
- Perform antibody conjugation and purification.
- Develop SOPs to perform experiments.
- Set up production specification for product development.
- Troubleshot problematic conjugations with emphasis on optimizing reaction condition.
- Other antibody modifications (i.e. Fab generation).
- Ability to problem solve and recommend solutions to the development team.
- PhD or MS in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field
- BS is acceptable with relevant experience
- 1-3 years of relevant lab experience
- Protein / enzyme conjugation experience
- Protein purification, characterization experience
- Demonstrated responsibility to timelines and achieving objectives