VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Provider Data Analyst 4 with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Provider Data Analyst 4
Position Purpose: Responsible for analytic data needs of the business unit. Handle complex data projects and acts as a lead for other Data Analysts.
- Provide advanced analytical support for business operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting
- Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Develop reports and deliverables and make recommendations to management
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data ware house analytical tools
- Assist management in driving business decisions based on data
- Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
- Assist with training and mentoring other Data Analysts.
- Assist with determining work load and related activities for other Data Analysts
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 6+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience. Healthcare experience preferred. Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Reporting and Analysis tools, SQL, and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access. Experience managing projects or heavy involvement in project implementation.
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
Senior Manager, Provider Analytics
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Strong communication skills with the ability to not just analyze data but also use the data to tell a story. Help leaders understand what the data is pointing to and how we can leverage the information to predict outcomes or reduce cost. Strong technical skills including: Advance SQL, Tableau, Microstrategy, a minimum of 6+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience. Strong Healthcare analytic experience
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Python, R Provider Data Analytics experience Ability to coach more junior Data Analyst and solve complex problems