VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Reporting Architect/Developer with one of our premier clients.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
- 5 years’ leadership experience
- 2 years’ experience with Microsoft SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- 2 years’ experience with Microsoft SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 and later versions with emphasis on SQL programming, T-SQL, stored procedures, and performance tuning
- Experience with development tools, including Visual Studio, Business Intelligence Development Studio or SQL Server Data Tools
- Ability to work with business users to resolve support and technical questions
- Experience with Data Lake/Data Mart/Data Warehouse
- Power BI
- Reporting Architecture experience for Azure environments
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Strong detail and analytical orientation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business fluency in English
- Demonstrated ability with OLAP concepts/tools
- Experience working with or ability to read and understand .Net programming languages such as C#, C++ or VB.Net
- Experience working with Power BI or equivalent tool
- Experience working in a development and production virtual environment
- Experience working with SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services)
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 5 reporting team developers.
- Assign work
- Provide constructive feedback
- Develop a reporting team strategy
- Work directly with business SMEs to understand data, information and reporting requirements.
- Develop BI reports and dashboards using SSRS, based on input from Business owners and SMEs
- Develop, tune and maintain SQL queries, stored procedures and functions
- Assist in testing of capabilities, including developing test plans and identifying test conditions based on requirements, and participating in unit, integration and user acceptance tests