In the Sales Operations Manager role, you will be managing the sales processes via direct input and experience until it is just right. The key to this role will be to implement new tools and lead generation efforts, build out knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot Advertising, and drive results through monitoring and reporting key sales metrics. We are disruptors in the industry - utilizing data to back our strategic plans. You should be a stickler for meeting deadlines and manage high velocity and intense business operations seamlessly.
What you will be doing:
- Document and create new sales processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency for both the Account Executive and CSM teams.
- Take the lead in areas such as CRM management, sales reporting and analytics, productivity performance, bookings pipeline/funnel reviews, forecasting, and planning.
- Create reports and drive KPI goals around conversion rates, time from demo to close, average number of demos booked per month, etc. to ensure goals are being met.
- Help with account and territory design and providing pathways to achieving the financial plan.
- Develop and maintain day-to-day best practices of lead generation, pre-qualification, and sales cadence follow-up within Salesforce and Tableau.
- Train sales team on new processes or workflows
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to plan upcoming, quarterly campaign strategies and Pardot.
- Manage logistics and planning of targeted sales campaigns, both domestically and internationally, in conjunction with sales representatives and marketing
- Work with the Operations and Marketing team to ensure CRM alignment throughout the company.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Sales Managers to improve late-stage pipeline workflows and processes.
- Help drive and implement commission programs and policies.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required or relevant work experience.
- 3+ years total experience in a combination of sales, sales management, and/or sales operations required.
- Proficiency in reporting, workflows, lead and opportunity management in a CRM (e.g., Salesforce).
- Outstanding interpersonal and business communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications including PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot & Tableau.
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven approach to decisions.
- Personal responsibility to manage change.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Time Off
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Virtual and In-person (socially distanced) interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided and/or required.
- Daily temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.