VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Sales Support Associate with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
- Answer phone calls and resolve customer questions related to sales and fulfillment
- Manage account database by entering critical information needed to successfully manage each account
- Respond promptly and enthusiastically to customer inquiries
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Direct sales leads, requests and unresolved issues to the appropriate Account Executives.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, note details of inquiries, comments, complaints and action taken
- Manage phone records and analyze new business leads and emails in an effort to identify trends in the marketplace, and make recommendations to management
- Knowledgeable of the Industry, Company, product line, prices, delivery, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required
- Is committed to professionalism in the workplace as demonstrated through appearance, timeliness and communication skills while maintaining an assertive social style and follow through
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Possesses a positive outlook and attitude
- Is a team player, independent yet supportive
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with impeccable attention to detail
- Has excellent problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office Suite
Educational & Professional Experience
- Prior phone and customer service experience is desired
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required