Serve as a Salesforce Administrator for a rapidly growing Salesforce.com org with 1000+ users spread across Sales and Community Cloud. You will work closely with management, end-users, and other stakeholders to define/document business requirements and customize the Salesforce platform to support Client's administrative, development, and change management activities.
Scope of work:
- Serve as system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 1000+ users.
- Provide thought and design leadership for solution development.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepares for upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other platform integrations.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Train junior team members on the platform, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
- com Admin (ADM201) certified.
- Sales Cloud and Community Cloud experience required.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, or Developer certifications preferred.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps or objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally or upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.