Salesforce Data Analyst
As our client’s company grows, they have an ever increasing need to focus on their data and consume it intelligently. The ideal candidate for this position will be focused on building that initiative. This role will be the first member of the data analysis team, reporting directly to the CIO, and will work across the organization to consolidate, organize, and structure the company’s approach to reporting.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Primary report designer for a Salesforce environment with 1000+ users.
- Provide thought and design leadership for database development.
- Complete regular internal reporting audits and prepare for changes due to changes to process or relational databases.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other platform integrations.
- Work with the management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Educate both users and IT team members on object, field, report, and relationships within the company’s data.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst.
- com Admin Certification preferred.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, or Developer Certifications preferred.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps or objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
- Excellent Salesforce skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally or upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
- Capable of performing process and impact analyses.
- Comprehensive understanding of relational databases within the SF platform.
- Experience conducting data migrations, de-duplicating both transactional and meta data.
- Strong experience with the Salesforce report builder.