As a senior salesforce developer, you will hold the primary responsibility for crafting solutions in Salesforce that can be used across our sales, marketing, operations, and IT users which in turn service our customer base of over 50,000 businesses. There are numerous areas craving innovation including integration to our proprietary software systems as well as the creation of lightning components to improve user experience and efficiency. You will work alongside a corps of Citizen Developers, our enthusiastic salesforce administrator, and a team of talented IT professionals.
- Enhance and manage the data sync between Salesforce and our data warehouse.
- Integrate Salesforce with our proprietary systems sitting on a microservice architecture.
- Enhance and manage custom invocable Apex methods used in Salesforce flows by our administrator and citizen developers.
- Implement custom lightning components to elevate the available user interactions.
- Help with flow design and implementation for systems ranging from digital engagement with customers to automated underwriting of applications.
- Ensure our Salesforce environments are secure by keeping up with and implementing best practices.
- Implement and manage a continuous integration and delivery pipeline leveraging the Metadata API and versioning.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Apex development and best practices.
- Experience with REST API integration.
- A deep understanding of Salesforce flows.
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery for Salesforce.
- Experience with Salesforce Connect via Apex definitions.
- Experience with named credential per-user authentication.
- Platform Developer 1 and 2 certifications.