*This position is 4 days WFH and 1 day/week in office in Bridgeton, MO. *
Salesforce Product Owner & Lead Developer
The Salesforce Product Owner & Lead Developer is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of customizations, applications, extensions, and integrations within all Salesforce platforms used by the company. This position will work with a team of Salesforce Administrators and collaborate with Sales, Client Relations, and Marketing teams to translate business needs into effective and scalable products within the Salesforce environment.
Environment consists of 6 SF internal organizations and about 100 users.
- Ensures optimal performance of all Salesforce systems and products, including nCino.
- Works across all business areas to ensure changes to the Salesforce environment are understood and consistent with all business needs.
- Performs data reviews and standardizes across all Salesforce instances.
- Creates/modifies existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all platforms.
- Develops, implements, and maintains complex workflows.
- Builds customized solutions that support business requirements and drive important business decisions by developing in Visualforce, Apex, and AJAX.
- Develops, documents, and enforces application standards and procedures.
- Integrates multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal and third-party applications.
- Utilizes best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform.
- Creates testing and implementations plans, including user training and documentation.
- Updates and maintains technical documentation for business and compliance purposes.
- Supervises team of 2 Salesforce Administrators.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development, including modification of standard objects and fields, and creation of custom objects and fields.
- Experience with Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs.
- Familiarity with Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA) and Web Services.
- Ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- Experience in migrating data and customizations across Salesforce environments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that encourage collaboration across teams.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of nCino and Cognos based reporting system (or equivalents) preferred.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related applicable field, or the equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer in a similar environment.
- 2+ years of management experience
- Salesforce Developer certification required; Additional Salesforce certifications preferred.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k (and company matching)
- Profit Sharing
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- FSA and HSA
- Anniversary Luncheon