VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a SAP Project Lead with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
- Must be able to interact effectively and professionally with internal and external customers, including all levels of management.
- Ability to establish attainable goals, objectives and work plans
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Able to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
- Must be a Team Player able to assist others in performing tasks that could be unrelated to the IT function and expertise based on need.
- Must have a solid understanding of business processes, especially those related to Supply Chain, MRO (Maintenance, Repair, Operations) Functions, Production Planning and Operations Management.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills to prepare various analyses requested by Management.
- Demonstrated excellent project management skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work well with numerous diverse cultures, personalities and environments. Ability to interface with people from all cultures and to think and problem-solve in a creative, solution-oriented way.
- Must be able to multi-task daily, manage priorities, be a self-starter, and work well under pressure
- Must be able to deliver accurate, timely results and respond to frequent ad hoc requests.
- Ensure work follows client policies and professional standards.
- EEO – Support client’s commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and make good faith efforts to help ensure that the workplace is free from harassment and discrimination.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years’ SAP configuration experience required.
- Minimum 5 years’ SAP configuration experience in any of or all SAP MM, PP, PM, QM modules
- Working knowledge of SAP BI tools and software preferred
- SAP architecture and technical leadership experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Some travel required to support upgrades and implementations
- Degree must be from a school that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Secretary of Education of the U.S. Department of Education.