The Senior Business Analyst will be working with senior management (CIO/COO) and division business leaders to analyze, track and follow up on new and existing business initiatives and projects. The candidate for this position must have excellent communication skills, specifically outstanding / polish presentation skills. Experience working in with financial systems, risk management, credit management/exposure is a big plus.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Meet with C-level and division leaders to analyze initiative, follow up and review status of these initiatives.
- Evaluates business requests to determine feasibility; researches and identifies options that best serve business needs.
- Documents business requirements, processes and workflows.
- Compiles, analyzes and interprets complex information and data to identify trends and analyze business issues.
- In collaboration with senior management and stakeholders, establishes project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Advanced ability to translate business needs into viable/acceptable solutions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products with emphasis on Word, Excel and Visio.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative setting.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines. Strong follow up skills.
- Ability to work effectively with, and elicit cooperation from, stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Great attention to details.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a complex environment.
MINIMUM LEVEL OF PREPARATION AND TRAINING NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in management information systems or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of direct work experience in a Business Analyst or similar capacity, preferably working with senior management in the organization.