VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Senior Business Systems Analyst/Scrum Master with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on medium to high complexity, multiple large application business processes and/or business relationships.
- Lead and coordinate single and multiple team engagements sometimes engaging with multiple delivery leads
- Ensure fast, smooth delivery of value through the value stream
- Approach projects with the strategic goals as a focus of the delivery
- Actively and purposefully engage the customer throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Gather meaningful and effective feedback
- Serve as the main point of contact for the customer
- Manage customer expectations
- Manage team's fitness for purpose and health, and recommend staffing changes
- Help teams organize themselves for optimal delivery outcomes
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Facilitate our "idea to outcome" approach while creating a fun environment
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of related experience.
- Experience working with JIRA
- Exposure as a Scrum Master or facilitating Scrum Meetings
- Leadership experience in an Agile software delivery environment
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Demonstrated ability in helping Agile teams achieve delivery outcomes and quantifiably improve delivery metrics
- Commitment to servant leadership and enablement of self-organizing teams
- Understanding and commitment to Agile values, principles, and practices
- Understanding of project management practices
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of related experience as a technical Business Analyst.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Experience working with JIRA Exposure as a Scrum Master or facilitating Scrum Meetings Leadership experience in an Agile software delivery environment Experience in customer relationship management Demonstrated ability in helping Agile teams achieve delivery outcomes and quantifiably improve delivery metrics Commitment to servant leadership and enablement of self-organizing teams Understanding and commitment to Agile values, principles, and practices Understanding of project management practices