VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Senior Internal Auditor with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Perform complex internal audits, including the execution of strategic, operational, financial, IT, and compliance risk based audits for the entire company and its subsidiaries.
- Design, perform, and manage risk-based audits, including evaluating controls and processes for scalability, effectiveness, efficiency, and risk mitigation strategies
- Perform audit planning, fieldwork, and wrap-up of engagements, including development and refinement of work programs
- Assist in drafting audit reports, including summarizing key findings and recommendations and consolidation of metrics and graphing
- Develop and communicate audit observations, recommendations, process improvement opportunities, and best practices and obtain management responses
- Monitor and report on the status and findings of audits.
- Serve as contact for corporate, field, and external auditors regarding auditing, fraud matters, and projects
- Work with external professionals and specialists to complete audits/projects
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of public accounting, internal audit, or related operational auditing experience.
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Working knowledge of Statutory Accounting Principles and the health care insurance industry is preferred.
License/Certification: CPA, CIA and CISA preferred.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
4+ years of public accounting, internal audit, or related operational auditing experience. Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Working knowledge of Statutory Accounting Principles and the health care insurance industry is preferred. CPA, CIA and/or CISA preferred.