Senior IT ERP Project Manager
The Senior IT Project Manager leads the implementation of a new ERP for the company. The main activities include implementation, setup processes, and training. Works with outside vendors, internal resources, and the CFO on implementation of the new system, travel to work site (and acquired companies) in MO, KS, and OK. The system to be implemented is CMIC (no experience required) which is designed for the construction industry.
Candidate should demonstrate effective experiences leading complex business focused solutions / services of vendor provided, highly configured applications both on-premise and SaaS based. The lead candidate will demonstrate a hands-on approach to embed within projects vs simply running meetings, generating status slides, tracking schedule, and creating reports.
- Senior project management experience and functional business analysis managing the implementation of an Enterprise ERP.
- Executes common PM activities on IT projects – chartering, estimating, capacity planning, budget management, scope management, schedule and dependency management, risk management, status reporting, RAID management, stakeholder management, change management, etc.
- Directs or facilitates process mapping (Visio, PowerPoint) and charting with project resources as needed to illustrate critical business flow and uncover data-driven design / project directions.
- Synthesizes and creates status and decision point presentations for various internal, customers, technical staff, and system integrators on technology proposals, plans, organizational execution, and project deliverables.
- Interviews stakeholders/SMEs and uses high energy to manage and drive productive business customer conversations, discussions, and sense-based decision making.
- Assists project and technical stakeholders to align to project risks/gaps, aggressively managing to the intended outcomes of the project and business goals.
- Directs vendors with the creation and subsequent review of statements of work describing procured efforts.
- Manages engagements with external IT suppliers/SI partners to ensure appropriate project scope and delivery aligned to broader project goals and execution fundamentals.
- Performs other duties as required by the department and business customers.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in an IT PM role.
- Must have deployed ERP systems AND have managed ERP projects as a PM.
- Experience implementing an ERP in the construction industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or science-related discipline.
- Proficient in English.
- Proven experience with leading ERP deployments as the IT project manager.
- Experience with CMIC is highly desirable, but not required.
- Project management of ERP deployment and life cycle is required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Medical and Child Care expenses
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Leave Allowance
- Training Reimbursements
- Direct Deposit