Senior IT Project Manager
The Senior IT Project Manager leads and delivers IT solutions / services defined in the IT portfolio and roadmap. The primary focus for this PM role will be leading a Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP deployment and multiple adjacent ERP projects for the next 3-4 years. A strong candidate demonstrates effective experiences leading complex business focused solutions / services of vendor provided, highly configured applications both on-premise and SaaS based. The lead candidate will demonstrate a hands-on approach to embed within projects vs simply running meetings, generating status slides, tracking schedule and creating reports.
- Senior project management experience and functional business analysis managing the implementation of an Enterprise ERP solution in GMP manufacturing environment.
- Executes common PM activities on IT projects – chartering, estimating, capacity planning, budget management, scope management, schedule and dependency management, risk management, status reporting, RAID management, stakeholder management, change management, etc.
- Directs or facilitates process mapping (Visio, PowerPoint) and charting with project resources as needed to illustrate critical business flow and uncover data-driven design / project directions.
- Synthesizes and creates status and decision point presentations for various internal, customer, technical staff, and system integrators on technology proposals, plans, organizational execution, and project deliverables.
- Interviews stakeholders/SMEs and uses high energy to manage and drive productive business customer conversations, discussions, and sense-based decision making.
- Assists project and technical stakeholders to align to project risks/gaps, aggressively managing to the intended outcomes of the project and business goals.
- Strong project financial acumen and management. Understands how to make formulate build/buy/delay decisions through cost, impact, and value analysis.
- Works closely with project resources and resource manager to identify and articulate clear resource maps, constraints, and leads resolution to resource assignment conflicts.
- Coordinates with various business units and departments in the development and delivery of business change and adoption strategies related to technology solutions / services.
- Directs vendors with the creation and subsequent review of statements of work describing procured efforts.
- Manages engagements with external IT suppliers/SI partners to ensure appropriate project scope and delivery aligned to broader project goals and execution fundamentals.
- Participates in the company PMO organization as both IT PM leader and consultant on IT project execution and practices, when applicable.
- Performs other duties as required by the department and business customers.
- Strong, patient, and supportive IT Team always willing to help and has your back for collective success.
- Opportunities to learn new IT technologies and processes.
- Great company with tremendous upside to root and flourish.
- Flexibility to take on new tasks, new learning and propose new projects or ways to work.
- Support for technical or professional skill development.
- A lot of humor and fun conversations with IT team members and co-workers.
- Single commitment to customers and patients we serve.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in an IT PM role.
- Must have deployed ERP systems AND have managed ERP projects as a PM.
- PMP or willingness to obtain with company support in first 12 months, required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or science-related discipline.
- Proficient in English.
- 10+ years of IT Project management experience; experience in IT pharma regulated industry will offer candidate distinction (Pharma, cGMP experience preferred).
- Proven experience with leading ERP deployments as the IT project manager.
- Adjacent ERP projects and integration projects (eg enterprise reporting, EBR, LIMS).
- Clear, sustained experience with SDLC/GAMP and IT project management methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 highly desirable, but not required.
- Project management of ERP deployment and life cycle is required.
- Lean Six Sigma and/or ASQ certification a plus.
- Health, Dental, Vision,
- 401k (and employer matching program)
- HAS / FSA
- Life, Disability, and AD&D Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance & Wellness Support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO and Holidays
*This position is in office in either Woodbury, MN or St. Louis, MO with 2-3 days wfh.*