VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Senior Java Developer with one of our premier clients.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
As an experienced Senior Software Developer on the team, you’ll be part of an agile squad leveraging new technologies to build new and exciting features as well as work on moving our application to the cloud. You’ll do it all: building, testing, and deploying your work in an iterative fashion. Our tech stack is Java, Spring JPA, Hibernate, Spring Boot, RabbitMQ, Docker, and eventually Azure.
In this role, you would:
- Product Owners, tech lead and peer developers to create technical solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Analyzes technical system problems, and designs and implements effective solutions.
- Handles end-to-end development, including coding, testing, and debugging during each cycle.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Investigates components of new tools and technologies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
This role might be for you if you have:
- 5+ years of Java development experience.
- Experience with Spring Boot, Docker.
- Experience with queueing , RabbitMQ preferable but any queuing system.
- Knowledge of microservices architectures and a clear understanding of MVP (minimum viable product)
- Demonstrates leadership and active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, etc.).
- Ideally familiar with Event driven design and Test-Driven Development.