Published: June 23, 2020
Experience in the following technologies:
- .NET 4.0 / 4.5 / etc.
- Web (MVC, Vue.js, Bootstrap, jQuery)
- WCF (Soap/HTML)
- Xamarin (nice to have)
- BizTalk (nice to have)
- IIS Admin (nice to have)
- Demonstrates technical excellence and competency.
- Relies less on supervision; works independently and produces significant results.
- Builds internal network of business and technical relationships.
Research and Analysis
- Work with Business Analysts and management to ensure the requirements and proposed solution align and meet architectural standards.
- Analyze functional and technical requirements for issues.
- Review functional and technical requirements for performance improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
Design, Develop and Test Solutions
- Independently translate requirements into technical specification for new solutions, enhancements and maintenance requests.
- Integrate packages or code applications with attention to integration, maintainability, reusability, standards, structure and efficiency.
- Document application-oriented content in adherence with client and industry-recognized standards and templates.
- Perform test planning and execution as required.
- Review and approve work such as design, code, code walkthroughs, and test results for completeness and defect tracking for others such as less experienced Software Engineers.
Implement and Support
- Work with Operations groups to ensure applications are successfully migrated to production.
- Provide application maintenance and support as required.
- Resolve production problems according to business requirements.
- Leverage tools and methods necessary to understand root cause and recommend options for correction.
- Identify issues and risks as they arise.
- Coach less senior Software Engineers in processes, techniques and problem-solving methods.
Specific Skills may include
- Custom Application Development: Maintains knowledge and skills in OO Concepts, Pattern Implementation, Coding, Architecture, Substantial and demonstrated skills in Single Platform/Single Language/Single IDE. Has acquired technical certification or equivalent level of expertise in at least one relevant technology.
- Database Development: Maintains knowledge and skills in development and support of PL/SQL and report writing
- Enterprise Integration: Maintains knowledge and skills in development and support of B2B web service, enterprise data exchange, and file transfer.
- 4-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business-related studies.
- 6-8 years related experience in programming or systems analysis with indications of more technical aptitude.