VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Senior .Net Developer with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Our Software Development department is expanding and we have an immediate opening for a senior level .NET developer. Our Software Developers work in the Scrum Agile framework developing industry leading software for law enforcement, education, healthcare and other enterprises.
What we expect:
- Design, develop and troubleshoot applications using Microsoft Technologies (.NET)
- Design, develop and troubleshoot SQL tables, views, stored procedures and queries.
- Mentor and provide technical leadership for other developers.
- Work with Scrum team to complete sprint backlog items.
- Participate in all Scrum events (planning, sprint, review, retrospective).
What you need to bring:
- Solid understanding of Agile (Scrum) framework
- Solid understanding of OOP, relational databases, and SQL for implementing database-driven, web and winforms applications
- Positive, upbeat personality, with team spirit
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in designing and developing software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or comparable experience
The following are a plus:
- Kendo UI
- Experience in the Public Safety/Law Enforcement software industry
What you get in return:
- Competitive benefits package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Competitive salary commensurate with abilities and experiences
- Great team-based environment where collective success is prioritized over individual victories
- Game room, snacks, and refreshments
- Casual attire