VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Senior/Principal Software Engineer - Mobile with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Currently seeking an experienced Mobile engineer to join our team. The Senior/Principal Software Engineer will assist with initiatives of varying size that are received from numerous business inputs. The nature of the work for this engineer will fast paced and versatile with the ability to complete varying tasks and projects that range from customer support reported application bugs/defects to new features and functionality improvements, as the business value dictates.
- Experience developing iOS and Android mobile applications using Xamarin Studio
- Experience using Entity Framework and MVC patterns
- SQL experience writing stored procedures, functions, views, working with schemas, etc.
- Experience using Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Experience using TFS for code repository, branching, merging, and CI build templates
- Prefer experience with the Telerik DevCraft Ultimate suite and Kendo UI
- Prefer experience with Crystal Reports
- Prefer experience developing in WinForms desktop applications
- Prefer experience working in Scrum/Agile development teams and methodology
- A passion for application development and producing usable software.
- Experience with enterprise size applications.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment while also being self-motivated to effectively work independently.
- Organized thinking and excellent problem-solving with the ability to think “out of the box”.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to business problems and to articulate those clearly, both verbally and in written form.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, gather requirements, and implement solutions based on those requirements.
- Patience and persistence.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.