Client has an opening for full time Senior Software Developer. This role is a full-stack developer position working on our internal and external facing web applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain production web applications.
- Design and implement front-end and back-end architecture to support our growing cloud platform and other applications.
- Create interactive web-based user interfaced components.
- Work closely with product development to rapidly build, test and deploy new capabilities.
- Test Driven Development.
- Utilize such technologies such as: Angular, Node JS, Graphql, Netsuite, Git, SASS, Redis, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Various & 3rd party APIs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a four-year college or university preferred.
- 5+ years development experience required.
- Excellent Written/oral communications.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.