The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for producing and implementing functional software solutions. This position will work with the internal development team to define software requirements and provide leadership on operational and technical projects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Act as a leader in the Scrum process according to the Agile Manifesto and best practices.
- Be a key contributor to the architectural design of the software.
- Design key software components using object-oriented techniques.
- Code and debug software components for all layers of our stack.
- Develop detailed unit tests for all your code.
- Conduct code reviews, document, and follow-up on issues.
- Lead the continuous improvement of the development process.
- Develop integration tests across multiple components of the software.
- No Travel expected.
- This position is based at the home office in St. Louis and is not remote.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in software engineering roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in an engineering role for a software or SaaS company is preferred but not required.
Must have experience and/or exposure to the following:
- C#, .Net, WebAPI
- Angular (version 4 or latter)
- Automated Unit Testing (MSTest, nUuit)
- SQL Databases
- REST, JSON Services
- Design Patterns
- OO Design
Preferred but not required skills include:
- .Net Core
- Azure SQL, Storage, and App Services
- Elastic Stack
- Service Oriented Design
- Jira / Confluence
- Mobile Development