Published: May 24, 2023
Service Delivery Analyst Administrator
The Service Delivery Analyst Administrator is responsible for providing 50% first and 50% second level technical support for all client service requests.
The Service Delivery Analyst provides some front-line support for end-user requests and will liaison between the North America Regional Service Desk and other IT departments to ensure the clients have windows/desktop, networking and systems support when needed.
- Implement new and existing hardware (e.g., desktops, laptops, printers, etc.) This includes, but is not limited to, installing, configuring, moving and maintaining hardware and software, ensuring remote user connectivity and addressing any problems that may arise pertaining to the functionality of end users.
- Provide all PC hardware and software updates and upgrades. Required to stay in touch with new technologies, techniques and standards; attending appropriate technology and service classes as necessary in order to serve the business groups. Answer a high volume of calls, keeping up with emails and maintaining a rapid response rate according to agreed standards.
- Establish and maintain the security of our Windows environment, adhere to company policies, procedures and industry best practices.
- Input all information relating to client calls/IM/emails/WALK INS received using the bank’s ticketing handling/resolution application. Maintain detailed and accurate records of requests/incidents, problems and resolutions, building an ever-growing knowledge base.
- Day-to Day support of all Windows based products for Desktops and Laptops.
- Monitor and implement all Microsoft patch releases on desktops and laptop PCs.
- Maintain/Update user accounts in Active Directory.
- Installation of current software applications and MS patching utilizing SCCM.
- Provide support and facilitate remote access to user population (laptop support).
- Communicate and interface with clients and with other IT support groups.
- Research and recommend solutions for client needs during our group meetings or make suggestions based on what is available in the industry.
- A/V support.
- Coordinate Moves.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Medical and Child Care expenses
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Leave Allowance
- Training Reimbursements
- Direct Deposit