VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Site Reliability Engineer with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
- Code strategies and languages by leveraging knowledge while working with customers on configuration management initiatives.
- Coordinate and assist teams in building competencies with infrastructure using object oriented programming and configuration management domain specific language.
- Research and develop competencies using service mesh architecture.
- Build platforms that teams can leverage to accelerate innovation in the areas of reliability, scalability and velocity.
- Provide operational support for Continuous Feedback and Event Analytics platform.
Responsible for building innovation in the areas of distributed system flow and resilience, and continuous feedback and delivery. Creating efficiency and cultural transformation through the curation of new systems and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience with software engineering, enterprise operations support, object oriented programming, automation and consulting with internal customers.
- This position will be supporting a Federal government contract, therefore it requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security.
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Experience with software engineering, enterprise operations support, object oriented programming, automation and consulting with internal customers.