We are currently seeking Back-End Developer/Software Developer II for our client’s headquarters in Bridgeton, Missouri. This role will work in the IT Development group and will be involved in all aspects of the development life cycle.
- Plan, design, code, test, deploy, and support web services and corporate databases that serve web applications, Business Intelligence, and 3rd party applications.
- Collaborate with users, product owners, and development colleagues to deliver solutions that effectively solve customers’ needs.
- Automate unit testing, integration testing and other quality controls for the delivery pipeline of developed software products.
- Perform code reviews to foster learning and maintain quality standards of colleagues’ work.
- Continually invest in self-driven research and training.
- Assist in the growth of colleagues by sharing knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years in software development.
- Proficiency in C# and/or .NET Core development.
- Proficiency in Unit and/or Automated Integration Testing.
- Proficiency in REST web service development.
- Proficiency in SQL: relational database design and query development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Additional experience in the below is a plus:
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of Docker Containers and/or Docker Swarm.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure services preferred).
- Knowledge of message-broker technologies (RabbitMQ preferred).
- Knowledge of Redis distributed cache and RediSearch.
- Knowledge of ELK Stack.
- Knowledge of web applications development.
- Strong interest in DevOps.
- Strong interest in CI/CD.
- Strong interest in emerging technologies.