This position is fully remote, but occasional paid travel to the St. Louis office will be required.
The Software Engineer is responsible for the development and maintenance of web projects and applications designed to meet the project goals and objectives of our clients. The development platform is largely Microsoft-based, built on the .NET, and SQL Server frameworks. The Software Engineer will work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts and other Engineers to execute outlined requirements for the overall development process.
- Must have Agile experience.
- Working knowledge of C#/ASP.NET, MVC, SQL and Web API’s.
- Exposure to Test Driven Development and use of Agile/Scrum.
- Experience in e-Commerce web application development desired, but not required.
- Familiarity with application development lifecycle tools such as JIRA desired, but not required.
- Detail-oriented, excellent time management abilities, and effective under pressure.
- Ability to work well in group problem solving situations.
- 2-5 years of related experience.
- BS in related field of study or equivalent experience.
- Site/Application Development - implementation of project requirements, assistance with documentation.
- Site/Application Maintenance - attentiveness to mission-critical issues, routine updates, enhancements and maintenance, testing and troubleshooting.
- Best-Practices Coding and Application Development - W3 standards, PCI Security Compliance.