Software QA Specialist
The position is responsible for improving software quality by testing a wide variety of software components. Must be able to excel in an environment requiring multi-tasking and task prioritization based on quality risk mitigation. This position will collaborate with the development team and subject matter experts to improve software quality.
- 5+ years of software testing and quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not a must.
- Must have manual experience creating and executing test cases.
- Experience with user interface and functional testing of web, mobile, and tablet applications.
- Experience with system integration testing of back-end components and integration points.
- Experience with writing SQL for data validation.
- Experience with the use of defect-tracking software.
- Experience with the creation and manual execution of test cases/scripts.
- Experience with ad-hoc testing without documented requirements.
- Experience with quality assurance best practices and the ability to implement them in a process-maturing environment.
- Must be a good problem solver.
- Must be self-motivated and able to self-manage a daily workload.
- Must be accountable for deadlines.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401k & Matching
- Paid Holidays and Winter Holiday Break
- Personal Time
- Employee Referral Program
- Pet Insurance
- Maternity Leave
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave