VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a SQL Developer/Analyst with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
POSITION: SQL Developer / Analyst
REPORTS TO: IT Director
- Write SQL Server code/queries/stored procedures to interface with company ERP.
- Write SQL Server reports based on business needs.
- Assist in maintaining and supporting on-premise ERP System.
- Prepare system design specifications. Transfer functional requirements into process design documents used by developers to code. The design specifications will include data mapping, business edits, and other processing requirements.
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related field.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server programming.
- Knowledge of EDI transactions, implementation is a plus.
- Intermediate level knowledge of computer networking including switches, routers, firewalls and wireless access points is a plus.