Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs.
- Responsible for overall design of the solution.
- Design, build and test applications.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
3+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Strong working knowledge of Microservice Architectures, web services and JSON.
- Preferred Experience with Kafka, Mongo DB, SQL, Jenkins, Artifactory and Git.
Is Relocation Available? No
Are you open to sponsorship? No
This position is: New Position
Is there a possibility to work remote? No
Is there equity? No
Are there flexible work hours? No
Does this position have direct reports? No
What are non-negotiable requirements on this position?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience AND 3+ years of related experience.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Experience with Kafka, Mongo DB, SQL, Jenkins, Artifactory, and Git.