Sr. Dynamics Developer
We are seeking a seasoned Senior Microsoft Dynamics Developer to join our client’s Information Technologies Department. This role is pivotal to the company’s operations, focusing on the development, maintenance, and enhancement of their Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other related systems.
- Uphold the values and mission of the Information Technologies Department, including setting customer service and satisfaction standards.
- Effectively communicate with customers to understand their objectives and provide updates on our progress towards meeting these objectives.
- Collaborate within a team environment to develop, maintain, and enhance Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other related systems.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance order entry screens within Microsoft Dynamics.
- Implement advanced security techniques, including data encryption and access controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 8+ years of experience with .NET (C# preferred).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics CRM development and customization.
- Power Platform Portal experience or similar CMS experience (Portal Connector).
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS, ASP.NET, jQuery.
- Experience with web technologies.
- Proficiency in documenting technical specifications.
- Experience with Git.
- Significant experience writing unit tests for code, including client script.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Proven track record of delivering solutions into production.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to participate in design and code reviews.
- Ability to assist team members in task completion and ensure project completion.
- Ability to mentor junior development team staff and ensure team project completion.
- Experience with the Power Platform, including Power Apps, Power Automate (Flow), and Power BI.
- Knowledge of CRM business processes like Sales, Marketing, and Service delivery.
- Azure DevOps with pipeline experience.
- Azure serverless technologies.
- Azure Message Queues.
- Azure File Services.
- Azure Functions.
- Azure Key Vault.
- Familiar with Microsoft DataVerse customization capabilities Plugins.
- Custom Workflow Assemblies Web Templates and the Liquid scripting language
- Power Apps Control Framework (PCF) components.
- Understanding of web service architectures RESTful APIs, WebAPI, and OData.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k & Matching
- Paid Holidays, Winter Holiday Break, and Personal Time
- Employee Referral Program
- Pet Insurance
- Maternity Leave and Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life, and AD&D Insurance