Senior Server Administrator
As a member of the North America Server Team this key position will work as a part of the team to deliver highly available systems that balance security with business needs. This will be accomplished through the proactive, daily administration, monitoring, documentation, strategy, and support of all servers and relevant supporting infrastructure, including, but not limited to, VMware, SAN technologies, and system backups. Additionally, this position will participate in the server hardware administration and the data center management including associated electrical, UPS, cooling, environmental, and security requirements. Administration of Windows Server share/security permissions.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with virtualized servers utilizing VMware vSphere (ESXI Lifecycle management preferred).
- Nimble SAN experience preferred.
- Server support experience including backup tape libraries with Commvault and Windows Server versions 2012-2019.
- Knowledge in enterprise-level file share permission architecture and DFS.
- In-depth technical knowledge of infrastructure operations and security.
- Knowledgeable in maintaining data center facilities including APC UPS systems.
- Experience creating and maintaining detailed technical documentation.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills with hardware, software, and networking, etc.
- High degree of self-motivation and attention to detail, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and electronic) and the ability to follow through until task or project completion.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a result oriented, team environment.
- Capable of supporting multiple problems/tasks simultaneously.
- Large or medium sized company experience preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Medical and Child Care expenses
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Leave Allowance
- Training Reimbursements
- Direct Deposit